*** Actual furnishings/decor may differ due to product changes and enhancements ***
**Utilities are pre-set up however tenant pays what they use
**This is a furnished rental
Bright, vibrant, beautiful. This spacious 5 bedroom 3 bathroom home features high ceilings and plenty of natural light, providing a peaceful space to unwind. A rare combination of central location and quiet comfort, this estate is a true hidden gem. Your master bedroom has everything, from the large walk-in shower, to the spa tub, granite countertops, dual sinks, makeup vanity, travertine flooring, and huge walk-in closet. The upgraded kitchen, with premium stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and convenient island is the perfect spot for gathering with family and friends. The “Great Room” lets you imagine the possibilities of how to transform the open area and fireplace into your own custom space. The loft area is perfect for a family playroom, TV/Movie room, pool table & game room, or a large office. With your own enclosed backyard, you can fire up the grill, turn up the music, or simply relax and take in the view of the foothills. Everything from the gorgeous floors to the spacious, airy rooms, to the premium kitchen feels like it was designed for you to take a deep breath and enjoy your stay.
• Centrally Located Neighborhood in Fontana
• Fully Furnished and Decorated Home Located in Fontana 3,099 sq ft Home
• Kitchen Equipped with Granite Counter Tops, stainless steel appliances, and a Spacious Center Island that serves as breakfast bar.
• Five Bedrooms, Walk-in Closets
• Hardwood Flooring, Natural Lighting and Designer Rugs Throughout The Home
• Spacious Backyard With Ample Outdoor Seating and view of Jurupa hills
• 2 Car Attached Garage Including Laundry Room With Washer and Dryer
Convenient central location between Freeways 10, 15, and 60 lets you easily explore Fontana, Jurupa Valley, Rialto, Rancho Cucamonga, and San Bernardino. The best of the area is mere minutes away, including Mary Vagle Nature Center and Martin Tudor Jurupa Hills Regional Park, perfect for families and outdoor enthusiasts. You’re also a quick drive from the incredibly scenic Oak Quarry Golf Club andJensen Quarry. Delicious local cuisine is all around you, including Leo’s Country Kitchen, El Mitote Birrieria, and El Chilito’s. Elementary, Middle and High Schools are all within 2 miles.